Mental Health Support
Putting your mental health front of mind
Looking after your mind. Access an initial video assessment with counsellors, therapists who specialise in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and psychologists – and get up to 8 psychotherapy sessions a year
• Expert counsellors, CBT therapists and psychologists
• Covers all treatment areas including depression, anxiety and sleep disorders
• Access online self-guided NICE-approved* CBT programmes
• Referral to a specialist or face-to-face appointment, if necessary
• Up to 8 consultations per policyholder a year
How to access Mental Health Support
Access your Mental Health Support service through the app. Book an initial assessment via video call with a qualified counsellor, cognitive behavioural therapist or psychologist. See our guide for full details of the service.
*The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) provides national guidance and advice to improve health and social
care. These evidence-based guidelines aim to promote clinical excellence.